[Mailman-Developers] Postorius issue tracker labels

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Jun 4 04:11:43 EDT 2016

Hi, all

I just went through the labels in the Postorius issue tracker

https://gitlab.com/mailman/postorius/labels

and documented the undocumented as well as changing a couple of
labels.  Comments very welcome.

There are two labels whose purpose I'm unclear on, "subscription" and
"ui".  I think "ui" should be split into "appearance" (CSS) and
"workflow" (what operations can be done from which forms).  If so, I
think "subscription" really should be merged into "workflow" (at least
the open issue should be).

WDYT?

Steve