[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman-Users] Help with installation

Ibrahim Jarif jarifibrahim at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 06:57:35 EST 2016

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I solved the issue. The documentation at
https://hyperkitty.readthedocs.org/en/latest/development.html was written
for older version of Django (I guess Django-1.6). A lot has changed in
Django-1.9. The latest version has different commands than those mentioned
on the page.

I've created an issue about the documentation here
<https://gitlab.com/mailman/postorius/issues/103>

Thanks

-Ibrahim