[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman-Users] Help with installation

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Feb 27 04:21:33 EST 2016

First, please make sure you direct replies to the list.  If you don't
understand why that is appropriate, read Eric Raymond's "How to Ask
Questions the Smart Way" (www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html).

Redirecting to list is not automatic because we occasionally handle
sensitive topics in private mail, and it would be a Bad Thing if a
list administrator posted personal or system details to a public list
by accident.

Ibrahim Jarif writes:
 > I guess the content filter removed the attachment.
 >
 > I ran ``django-admin migrate --pythonpath hyperkitty_standalone --settings
 > settings ``. I get the following error

[traceback details omitted]
 > ImportError: No module named settings

Is there a hyperkitty_standalone directory in the current directory
when you run that command?  Is there a settings.py file in that
directory?  Is the venv active when you run it?

I would guess that you are running the command from the wrong current
directory.