[Mailman-Developers] wrong path to python 3.4 while installing mailman 3

Danil Smirnov danil at smirnov.la
Fri Apr 17 21:48:42 CEST 2015

> On April 17, 2015 12:20:48 PM PDT, Danil Smirnov <danil at smirnov.la> wrote:
>>
>>I've got this branch TODAY so I think it's latest.
>>
>>So, does it mean that there is no way to install Mailman 3 using
>>manual mentioned?
>

> There have been at least 13 revs to that branch since Monday.

Mark, I don't understand you:
# bzr pull
Using saved parent location:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~abompard/mailman-bundler/mailman-bundler/
No revisions or tags to pull.

> The README.rst in the branch is the latest and differs in some details from the one you referenced.

I've checked it and don't see any differences before buildout command.

> Something is wrong because it should have installed Python 3.4 in venv-3.4.

Definitely!

That's why I'm writing.

I think it's important for the developers to test what you're going to
release on my new Centos 7 box,
isn't it?

I can fill bug report if it is more appropriate.

Danil