[Mailman-Developers] wrong path to python 3.4 while installing mailman 3

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Apr 17 21:39:45 CEST 2015

On April 17, 2015 12:20:48 PM PDT, Danil Smirnov <danil at smirnov.la> wrote:

>I've got this branch TODAY so I think it's latest.
>
>So, does it mean that there is no way to install Mailman 3 using
>manual mentioned?

There have been at least 13 revs to that branch since Monday.

The README.rst in the branch is the latest and differs in some details from the one you referenced.

Something is wrong because it should have installed Python 3.4 in venv-3.4.

--
Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net>
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. [Unpaid endorsement]