[Mailman-Developers] Looking for Contribution

Saurabh Singhal saurabh.singhal.apc11 at itbhu.ac.in
Tue Sep 16 20:59:17 CEST 2014

Hi Sir,
For the past few days I've been looking mailman project and am very much
willing to participate in the integration of mailman3 and hyperkitty and
the development of both.I have an experience in SMTP servers also as trying
to develop my own SMTP server using postfix and also a basic knowledge
about email verification mechanisms.I have also worked on django before for
few of my projects.

It would be a pleasure to work with the mailman team and if possible please
let me know from where I should start.

Regards,
Saurabh Singhal.