[Mailman-Developers] Looking for Contribution

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Sep 17 02:33:51 CEST 2014

Saurabh Singhal writes:

 > It would be a pleasure to work with the mailman team and if
 > possible please let me know from where I should start.

Start here:

http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Home

and here for recent lists of projects we considered doable in two
months by a single, often new to Mailman, developer:

http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Google+Summer+of+Code+2014
http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Google+Summer+of+Code+2013

Before starting work on any of the GSoC projects, check if work has
already been done on them.  Ask here, or if you really prefer to do it
yourself, you can browse the related branches at

https://code.launchpad.net/mailman/

Note that the wiki is changing platforms in the *very* near future.
There will be an announcement here, I'm sure, but due to this your
wiki credentials may suddenly stop working.  The problem is simply
that it's not possible to move the password database; any profile you
create on the existing wiki will be moved to the new one
automatically.  You just have to reregister a password.

HTH

Steve