[Mailman-Developers] Testing MM3

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Fri Mar 28 14:38:54 CET 2014

On Mar 28, 2014, at 05:11 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>Barry would probably go through the tracker and update bugs if you
>ask.  My suspicion is that his policy on such requests is "ask nicely
>- and repeat at polite intervals". ;-)  I suppose I could do a lot of
>the legwork and save him some time, but I'm much better at helping
>people than doing homework. :-(

Last Pycon we did have a list of critical bugs, but I do think it's worthwhile
to spend some time at the sprints reviewing our release milestone tasks.

And yes, Steve pretty much nailed it there. :)   I am on IRC weekdays from
about 1300 UTC to about 2200 UTC (we're in dst now) but you will need to ping
me to get my attention.  barry at freenode#mailman