[Mailman-Developers] Testing MM3

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Fri Mar 28 14:35:32 CET 2014

On Mar 28, 2014, at 12:01 AM, Kẏra wrote:

>I keep hearing about the need for migration scripts, but all indicates that
>these do not exist yet (via blocking bug for the next MM3 beta). Is that
>true?
>
>Is there a way to keep tabs on the progress towards the beta 4 release?
>looking at launchpad, it looks like development and beta releases were
>steady up to the last beta. Is there a reason for that?

Aurelien submitted this merge proposal a while back:

https://code.launchpad.net/~abompard/mailman/import21/+merge/192146

It improves the import command for migrating from MM2 to MM3.  It's a big
branch and needs some fixes, but it's generally pretty good and I have been
slowly working my way through it.  I should push my WIP merge to Launchpad for
others to take a look at.  Mostly I'm trying to flesh out the related tests.