[Mailman-Developers] Continuous integration tool for the Mailman suite

Shubham Somani shubhamsomani92 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 13:17:03 CET 2014

Hi,

My Name is Shubham Somani. I am a final year student at Delhi College of
Engineering. I am a successful Google Summer of Code 2013 student.

I wish to participate in this year's Google Summer of Code with Mailman.

Creating a continuous integration tool for the Mailman suite seemed like an
interesting project to me and I have built Mailman's code with Vagrant and
Chef.

I would be very glad if some one could provide me pointers of what to do
next to contribute to this project.

Thanks!
Shubham