[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Suite beta: what's left?

Aurélien Bompard aurelien at bompard.org
Wed Oct 30 14:49:18 CET 2013

> I don't recall, but I think finishing HyperKitty was one of them.
> AFAIK it doesn't work as advertised now (at least that's what Shanu
> told me in her work on a unified "Messaging Interface" for Systers).

Oh, I'm interested by any bug reports. Please.

> The documentation is *definitely wrong* in places.

Yes, there's been improvements recently, but there again I'd love to be
pointed what's wrong.

For the record I'm currently setting up HyperKitty & Postorius in the
same Django instance, it seems to work fine (didn't test single sign-on
yet but I will).
I've also created a branch and a pull request in Launchpad with lots of
modifications to the import script.
It's been tested on Fedora's ~300 mailing-lists.

As for the packaging side, I will make RPMs for the suite, that will
work on Fedora (and maybe RHEL/CentOS if I can get the Python 2.7
requirement properly sorted out)
In fact, I already have them for the latest Fedora (19).

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org    ~~~~~~    xmpp:aurelien at bompard.org
"Between stimulus and response there's a space, in that space lies
our freedom." -- Viktor Frankl