[Mailman-Developers] Architecture for extra profile info

Richard Wackerbarth rkw at DATAPLEX.NET
Thu Apr 18 22:10:08 CEST 2013

Yes, yes. Please re-invent the wheel once again.

And while you are at it, you might just remove the dependancies on zope and storm, etc.

I think that you are missing the point that, at this time, this is intended to provide the capabilities that MM-core chooses not to implement.
Those website components (HK and Postorius) are being driven by Django and you only make it more difficult to implement them when choose a different schema to model/present the data.