[Mailman-Developers] Working on "Better User Settings Management" project idea

varun sharma varunsharmalive at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 12:00:30 CEST 2013

Hi,
I am working on "better user settings management" for past few weeks. As i
have worked on django earlier also, so i am enjoying it.I branched out
postorius few weeks back and sent a merge request but after having
discussion with terri and florian, i now know that extension of django's
User class in not a good idea, so i am now concentrating on client object
and its methods.

*I have few queries regarding the project:*
1. Should i concentrate on resolving the existing bugs or adding new
features right now ?
2. There are some menu links which do not have any pages linked with them,
should i create them and add the desired functionality ?

Thanks
Varun Sharma