[Mailman-Developers] Postorius: Missing Features (Draft)

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Sat Sep 29 18:38:06 CEST 2012

On Sep 28, 2012, at 09:38 PM, Terri Oda wrote:

>2. If you can think of any other "easy" things that need doing for postorious
>(or Mailman 3.0, or hyperkitty) please tag them in some way and let me know!

Not that you have to change anything in Postorius, but for the core, I've been
using the official 'easy' tag for things I think new contributors could work
on.  I am due to make a triage pass through the current open bug list, and
I'll keep an eye on core bugs that could be tackled as 'easy'.

Have fun!  I'll be on irc during the conference so definitely ping me if
necessary.

Cheers,