[Mailman-Developers] Postorius: Missing Features (Draft)

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Sat Sep 29 05:38:23 CEST 2012

I think I've just stuck all of Florian's missing features into the
postorius bug database.

I'm doing a bit of triaging on the bug list in preparation for next
week's GHC12 hackathon.  This includes tagging a few bugs as
beginner-friendly:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius/+bugs?field.tag=beginner-friendly

1. Please don't solve those bugs until after next weekend.  I want to
make sure I have some satisfying low-hanging fruit for my hackathon
participants.

2. If you can think of any other "easy" things that need doing for
postorious (or Mailman 3.0, or hyperkitty) please tag them in some way
and let me know!

A day isn't much time to hack on a project, so the more satisfying
things that can be completed in a few hours we have available, the more
of our little bugs will get squashed. :)

  Terri