[Mailman-Developers] [GSoC 2012] Metrics

George Chatzisofroniou sophron at latthi.com
Tue Aug 14 00:38:36 CEST 2012

Hello,

This is probably my last report. Any comments about the project are
very appreciated. :)

----
GSoC is almost over and i just pushed all the work i’ve done these
three months. It was one of the greatest experiences and i’ve learned
a ton of stuff. I feel proud of my work and i can’t wait to see it
used in Mailman working environments.

For those who don’t know what is all about, a live demo of the app
exists here [1]. The code is hosted in Launchpad [2] and if you are
interested to learn more, i would suggest you start reading the
documentation, from the installation [3], to metrics collector [4] and
metrics display [5]. To learn even more about the functionality of the
app, please check the tests that lie in the ‘test app’ directory for
each submodule.

I would like to thank Wacky (a great mentor) and the rest of Mailman
developers for their help. Mailman has a great community and of course
i’ll stay here for anything regarding improvements of my app or
anything else Mailman-related.

[1]: http://sophron.latthi.com/metrics/
[2]: https://code.launchpad.net/~sophron/mm3-metrics/trunk
[3]: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~sophron/mm3-metrics/trunk/view/head:/installation.rst