[Mailman-Developers] MM 2.1.12(rc2) backport for Ubuntu Hardy?

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Wed Apr 22 19:01:45 CEST 2009

Just a quick query really (and possibly being slightly cheeky asking
here...), but have any of you guys backported Mailman 2.1.12 from the
Ubuntu Jaunty (or Debian 5) repos -> Ubuntu Hardy?

I can't seem to find anything with an internet search, and I'd rather
not repeat the efforts, if someone's already done it (as it's been quite
some time since I last backported something)

TIA.

``Foot-and-mouth believed to be first virus
  unable to spread through Microsoft Outlook'' (spoof headline)