[Mailman-Developers] HTML Headers

Andrew Nielson a.nielson at griffith.edu.au
Wed Aug 2 07:41:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have written some code to allow Mailman to add a header.html file (if it
exists) to the top of each web page.

Basically it checks a new option called WEB_HEADER_FILE which is set as
follows in mm_cfg.py:
WEB_HEADER_FILE = os.path.join(PREFIX, 'Mailman/header.html')

I just wanted to know:
1. Would you like me to submit this patch?
2. Is $prefix/Mailman/header.html the correct place for a html file or
should we add a html directory or put it in the Cgi one?
3. Would people like me to move the footer stuff out into another footer
file and do the same for it?

Thanks,
Andrew
Andrew Nielson