[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Usability

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sat Mar 5 02:06:18 CET 2005

At 3:56 PM -0500 2005-03-04, Terri Oda wrote:

>  Fixing some of the interface issues is probably easier in 3 (a lot of the
>  way in which we handle list member preferences, especially) but I wouldn't
>  be adverse to making changes in the 2.1 series if doing so looks feasible
>  and we aren't going to cause heart attacks in users.

	The problem is that to really fix a lot of things, you're going
to need architectural changes within the system.  By the time you've
done that, you've done more work than to finish off all the work for
mm3.

	I think we have to prioritize things and decide what can feasibly
be looked at to fix in the 2.x tree, and what's going to have to wait
for mm3.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755