[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Usability

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Fri Mar 4 21:56:01 CET 2005

On Mar 4, 2005, at 8:54 AM, Tobias Eigen wrote:
> Waiting for MM3 might be too long for me - I am in the process of
> overhauling Kabissa's interfaces and integrating them, and need to be
> making more rapid progress on making Mailman work for me or replacing
> it with something easier.

Fixing some of the interface issues is probably easier in 3 (a lot of
the way in which we handle list member preferences, especially) but I
wouldn't be adverse to making changes in the 2.1 series if doing so
looks feasible and we aren't going to cause heart attacks in users.
I'm trying to avoid doing *anything* code-wise until 2.1.6 is out, but
I'd be willing to look at it after that.

  Terri