[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Usability

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Sat Mar 5 07:45:19 CET 2005

On Mar 4, 2005, at 8:06 PM, Brad Knowles wrote:
> 	I think we have to prioritize things and decide what can feasibly be
> looked at to fix in the 2.x tree, and what's going to have to wait for
> mm3.

... and all of this is a moot point until we see what people actually
want in the way of improved interfaces!

Brad has hit the nail on the head, though -- mm3 is more attractive and
reasonable than 2.x because a full redesign of the interface might as
well be done concurrently with the rest.  I just have this gut feeling
that if we start asking questions, we'll find some fairly simple
changes that can be done to improve 2.x usability too.

  Terri