[Mailman-Developers] Spam/Scam button

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Wed Dec 14 08:38:35 CET 2005

Hi,

Dale Newfield wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:38:46 -0600 "Brad Knowles"
> <brad at stop.mail-abuse.org> wrote:
>
>>	Where would this button exist?  Who would use it, and how?
>

> "forward it to a pre-specified email address."  Not only is this suggestion
> appropriate for this list, but I also think I recall a previous discussion
> where the idea was hashed out.  I would be willing to bet there's a patch
> to implement it, because I think the result of the previous discussion was:
> "Good idea, but too big a new feature for a patch-level release.  Provide a
> patch and people that want it can use it."

I think you are talking about:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1008865&group_id=103&atid=300103

Hopefully, we will be back to the MAIN CVS tree for the development of
mailman-2.2 after the release of 2.1.7.  This should be the chance that
the patch is integrated in the 2.2 release.

Regards,

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/