[Mailman-Developers] Spam/Scam button

Brad Knowles brad at python.org
Wed Dec 14 06:34:49 CET 2005

At 11:11 PM -0500 2005-12-13, Dale Newfield wrote:

>                                                  Not only is this suggestion
>  appropriate for this list, but I also think I recall a previous discussion
>  where the idea was hashed out.

	Unless you're talking about Python code you've developed to
implement this feature, or commenting on Python code that someone
else has developed to implement this feature, I'm pretty certain that
this discussion belongs on mailman-users and not here.

	When we get down to the point where we're talking about going to
the archives of the list to see the previous discussion on this
topic, and to see the patch that was produced, etc... then we are
definitely into mailman-users territory and not mailman-developers.

	If Barry or JC disagree, then I'm willing to bow to their greater
knowledge on this topic, since they've been moderators of this list
longer than I have.  If Tokio or Mark disagree, I'm willing to bow to
their greater knowledge because I know they've been hacking on the
code longer than I've been associated with the project.

	Anyone else is going to have to work pretty hard to convince me.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at python.org>          Python.org Postmaster Team