[Mailman-Developers] Allowing post just if a header is present

Paulo Eduardo Neves neves at samba-choro.com.br
Fri May 7 12:16:13 EDT 2004

I've tried to have a list open, manually approving the messages of
non-subscribers, but due to the amount of spam and virus, I can't handle the
workload any more.

I want to allow posting of non-subscribers just if they use a form in my
webpage (no direct emailing to the list address). It looks like that it isn't
possible to automatically approve a message just if a header is present. Any
tips on how to implement it?

regards,
--
Paulo Eduardo Neves
Agenda do Samba & Choro, o boteco virtual do samba e choro