[Mailman-Developers] envelope header checking

Nadim Shaikli shaikli at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 02:48:32 EDT 2004

I have a number of lists that I administer that seem to have come across
a nasty quirk.  I use postfix and spamassassin to keep spam in check but
recently I've noticed something different.

I disallow any posts coming in externally with @my_domain via postfix
(it uses the envelope sender to do the checks).  Mailman, on the other
hand, uses the header From: field and thus the problem.

I've recently got mails that looks like this,