[Mailman-Developers] mailman 2.1.2 upgrade warning on OS X.

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu May 8 04:59:55 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 23:46, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
> barry:
>
> FYI: while trying to update from CVS tonight, I got errors during the
> make. "msgmerge -U" was erroring out as an unknown option.

I think this is just a buglet in the Makefile.in on the cvs trunk.  I
thought I checked in a fix for this but 1) maybe I didn't (will check
shortly), or 2) you didn't pick it up because you need to re-run
configure or config.status to regen the Makefile.

You guys (end users installing from source) should never have to run
msgmerge.  You /will/ have to run msgfmt but that's why I include a
pure-Python version in bin (which I think you have to re-run configure
also to get).