[Mailman-Developers] mailman 2.1.2 upgrade warning on OS X.

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Wed May 7 22:17:09 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 08:59  PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:

> I think this is just a buglet in the Makefile.in on the cvs trunk.  I
> thought I checked in a fix for this but 1) maybe I didn't (will check
> shortly), or 2) you didn't pick it up because you need to re-run
> configure or config.status to regen the Makefile.

did that. updated from CVS and got the makefile.in update...

% make clean
% config.status
% make

/usr/bin/python ../build/bin/msgfmt.py -o nl/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.mo
nl/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po
/usr/bin/python ../build/bin/msgfmt.py -o no/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.mo
no/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po
Merging new template file with existing translations
msgmerge -U pl/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po mailman.pot
msgmerge: invalid option -- U
Try `msgmerge --help' for more information.
make[1]: *** [pl/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po] Error 1
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.

still failing.