[Mailman-Developers] more template shenanigans

Ron Brogden rb at islandnet.com
Thu Jul 31 18:14:41 EDT 2003

On July 31, 2003 04:52 pm, you wrote:
> To get a single % use %%. For example, running python from the command
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
> TypeError: not enough arguments for format string

Thanks Richard, that was the ticket.  Mailman wasn't recording any errors in
the logs and since the template didn't even partially parse I was initially
stumped (I was expecting a linear parsing as opposed to the crazy string /
array / tuple handling stuff in Python as I am less familiar with that).

Figures that my Python book would be at home the one day I could really use
it.

=)

Now all is well, I just have to set aside several hours to rebuild the
archives.

Cheers

Island Net AMT Solutions Group Inc.          Telephone:          250 383-0096
1412 Quadra Street                           Toll Free:        1 800 331-3055
Victoria, B.C.                               Fax:                250 383-6698
V8W 2L1                                      E-Mail:    support at islandnet.com
Canada                                       WWW:   http://www.islandnet.com/