[Mailman-Developers] MM2.1 DemoList

Michael Yount csf@moscow.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 23:49:52 -0700

On 01 Aug 15:19, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> - I really hope you guys will give it a look and send any suggestions
>   or bug reports.  I want to very soon start moving toward beta.
>   There are a few more features I want to get in, but I think alpha3
>   will be the last alpha.

Three details...

In the General Options Section, the admin_immed_notify setting,
which says

  Should administrator get immediate notice of new requests, as well
  as daily notices about collected ones?

doesn't make clear in the brief or detailed description whether or
not this applies to the moderators.

In the same section, the max_message_size setting says

  Maximum length in Kb of a message body. Use 0 for no limit.

The abbreviation for kilobyte is kB (1000 or 1024) or KB (1024).
Perhaps it should be spelled out to avoid confusion.

The membership management/membership list section says:

  Find members by regular expression

It would be useful to have a "(Details)" link with an explanation
of how to write a regular expression.

Michael