[Mailman-Developers] MM2.1 DemoList

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 00:50:41 -0400

    MY> Three details...

Cool, thanks!

    MY> In the General Options Section, the admin_immed_notify
    MY> setting, which says

    >> Should administrator get immediate notice of new requests, as well
    >> as daily notices about collected ones?

    MY> doesn't make clear in the brief or detailed description
    MY> whether or not this applies to the moderators.

Good point.  I've clarified this (it does send to the moderators too).

    MY> In the same section, the max_message_size setting says

    MY>   Maximum length in Kb of a message body. Use 0 for no limit.

    MY> The abbreviation for kilobyte is kB (1000 or 1024) or KB
    MY> (1024).  Perhaps it should be spelled out to avoid confusion.

Done.

    MY> The membership management/membership list section says:

    MY>   Find members by regular expression

    MY> It would be useful to have a "(Details)" link with an
    MY> explanation of how to write a regular expression.

A (Details) link is a bit inconvenient there.  I've changed it to read
"Find members by Python regular expression" where the last three words
are hyperlinked to the section of the Python library reference
defining regular expression syntax.

-Barry