[Mailman-Developers] mod_layout?

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:25:30 -0700

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:23:49 -0700
Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui@plaidworks.com> wrote:

> has anyone tried to use mod_layout or one of the templating
> systems with mailman (and/or any python cgis?) -- we had the
> discussion a while back about graphic designs for virtual hosted
> sites, and it came to me today that if one of these wrapper
> packages works with python stuff, it might solve this problem
> without hacking it into mailman...

Much tho I like the idea, mod_layout presumes apache.  As past
traffic has shown, there are a reasonably significant number of
people running Mailman under Boa, Zeus, etc rather than Apache.  I'm
not aware of a web server portable solution to templating for CGIs
(haven't looked).

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
---------(*)                               Other: coder@kanga.nu