[Mailman-Developers] mod_layout?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:59:34 -0700

At 8:25 PM -0700 9/27/00, J C Lawrence wrote:
>Much tho I like the idea, mod_layout presumes apache.

true. As a permanent solution, it's not. As a temporary solution, it
might be. And it's better to have a temporary solution than none.
since Mailman is 100% python and mod_layout isn't, I'd assume it
wouldn't be used as a permanent solution anyway...

Barry, are you planning on using the header/footer patch that was
submitted the other week in 2.0? It doesn't vhost, but I'd guess that
it'd take care of a good number of sites who don't vhost for the time
being...

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"