[Mailman-Developers] mod_layout?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:57:36 -0700

>  > has anyone tried to use mod_layout or one of the templating systems
>
>I wonder how mod_layout differs from the normal SSI stuff ;-)

it's configured at the apache level, doesn't require mucking individual files.

>I actually would prefer some mailman solution.

So would I, but this would be a nice way to get it working *now*. I'm
trying to go production on a server in the next week, and I'd really
like to have my mailman pages in the graphic look of my sites --
except mailman has to deal with three virtual sites, and so just
hacking in a header/footer into mailman won't solve the problem.

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"