[Mailman-Developers] mod_layout?

Christian Scholz cs@comlounge.net
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:59:36 +0200

Hi!

> has anyone tried to use mod_layout or one of the templating systems

I wonder how mod_layout differs from the normal SSI stuff ;-)

> with mailman (and/or any python cgis?) -- we had the discussion a
> while back about graphic designs for virtual hosted sites, and it
> came to me today that if one of these wrapper packages works with
> python stuff, it might solve this problem without hacking it into
> mailman...

I actually would prefer some mailman solution. I once looked at it
and wondered if I could add it by using my htmlPARSER stuff
(http://heimat.de/mrtopf/htmlparser/). I just did not find the time
to do it..
(Once I also thought about some Zope interface but the same happened..)
Though it's still on the list of thing I want to do sometime ;-)

cheers,
  Christian

--
COM.lounge                                          http://comlounge.net/