[Mailman-Developers] internal mail archiver/htdig integration

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:30:09 +0100

bwarsaw@beopen.com said:
> Richard, on the face of it, your changes look like a reasonable
> approach.  Note that some of the existing archiver stuff was updated
> for 2.0b6 to add support for non-ASCII character sets.

I've had some discussion with Richard on these - they have some shared
coverage with some pipermail patches I put in and which were included
in 2.0beta6.

As Richard is less comfortable with some of the issues around building
and submitting patches I'll try and "sponsor" these and take them
through to the Sourceforge patch manager - I also suggested he split
these into indexer neutral and htdig specific patches so I'll try to do
that too.

	Nigel.

[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk ]