[Mailman-Developers] Bug still in current CVS

Dan Mick Dan Mick <Dan.Mick@west.sun.com>
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:14:17 -0700 (PDT)

> At 02:48 PM 6/21/00 -0700, Dan Mick wrote:
> >I had to fix this bug, which was reported in May, before I could use the
current
> >CVS:
> >
> >dmick@we-24-30-117-227> diff ListAdmin.py.orig ListAdmin.py
> >182c182
> ><             enqueue = HandlerAPI.DeliverToList(self, msg, newdata=msgdata)
> >---
> >>             enqueue = HandlerAPI.DeliverToList(self, msg, msgdata)
> >
> >Could someone with putback access clean this up, please?
>

> Um, Dan, you sure you have the current CVS files?  I remember putting a very
similar
> fix in a couple of weeks ago that Barry committed.  And, in fact, that entire
section
> of code that used DeliverToList isn't in the current ListAdmin any more...
>
> I show the current version of ListAdmin.py as being 1.41.  Looks like, from
the log
> messages that Barry put my patch in back in 1.33 on 5/30, then removed the
entire
> block of code when he switched to queueing admin requests, rather than
delivering them
> realtime, in 1.34 on 5/31... So you're at *least* 7 revs back...

I have version 1.31 from 5/8/2000.  This is after I've run
a "cvs update".  Hmm.  Maybe I don't understand CVS well enough...

Cripes, I'm surprised the thing is running at all...