[Mailman-Developers] Bug still in current CVS

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:41:34 -0400

--=====================_35321565==_.ALT

At 02:14 PM 6/22/00 -0700, Dan Mick wrote:
>I have version 1.31 from 5/8/2000.  This is after I've run
>a "cvs update".  Hmm.  Maybe I don't understand CVS well enough...
>
>Cripes, I'm surprised the thing is running at all...

Look in $mailmansrc/CVS/Root

Are you pointed at ":pserver:anonymous@cvs.mailman.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mailman" ?

Barry moved the cvs repository a while back.  Even if you knew that, it's possible you
didn't get the change in; I tried to switch without blowing away, and it didn't take on
one server.  I ended up rm -rf'ing the entire source tree, and checking it out again from
sourceforge, after which I was fine.

--=====================_35321565==_.ALT

is after I've run<br>
a &quot;cvs update&quot;.&nbsp; Hmm.&nbsp; Maybe I don't understand CVS
well enough...<br>
Cripes, I'm surprised the thing is running at
Look in $mailmansrc/CVS/Root<br>
Are you pointed at
&quot;:pserver:anonymous@cvs.mailman.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mailman&quot;
?<br>
Barry moved the cvs repository a while back.&nbsp; Even if you knew that,
it's possible you<br>
didn't get the change in; I tried to switch without blowing away, and it
didn't take on<br>
one server.&nbsp; I ended up rm -rf'ing the entire source tree, and
checking it out again from<br>
sourceforge, after which I was fine.<br>