[Mailman-Developers] msg_header: insertion of sender name/address

Christopher Kolar ckolar@admin.aurora.edu
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 16:21:20 -0600

I had to read it twice, but this is not another question about whether user
names can be merged into a message for custom stuff.  Any idea if there is
a way to grab the Sender/From lines and put them into the message body?  I
think that the problem is that the mail systems that she is using munge up
the display of senders.

Cheers.

--chris