[Mailman-Developers] New checkins coming

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:17:26 -0500

I'm going to start checking in a bunch of new changes, first to clean
up some of the code by using Python 2.0 features (most notably string
methods), and then by integrating Juan Carlos's i18n patches.

This means that if you plan on using the cvs snapshot you will have to
be running Python 2.0.  Second, there are no guarantees of stability
for a little while until the i18n changes stabilize.  For now, stick
with Mailman 2.0.

If necessary we'll create a cvs branch for 2.0.1, but I only want to
do that if we have to.

-Barry