[Mailman-Developers] Re: Huge qrunner process

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 11:38:31 -0500

    TW> Barry ? Would it be a good idea, in the mean time, to
    TW> explicitly break the cycle in some way, say 'mlist._release()'
    TW> or some such, document it as internal, and use it wisely in
    TW> senddigests/qrunner ? That would require finding the cycles,
    TW> of course ;P

Which isn't something I want to spend a lot of time on.  One of the
beauties of zodb is that it tracks usage of objects, moving them from
memory out into disk storage when they're unreferenced (depending on
various tuning parameters).  I think using zodb/zeo here would help a
lot, or at least make it manageable.

-Barry