[Mailman-Developers] Little bug(?) in admindb

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us (Barry A. Warsaw)
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 01:46:16 -0500 (EST)

    BN> I got four pendings to an email list, but when I wanted to
    BN> submit my changes, it said that there's an error in line #196.
    BN> This is a for loop with form.keys() as k, but it cannot
    BN> interpret form[k].value.

Can you please send a traceback?  I don't know what kind of error
you're getting.  Is it an AttributeError or something else?

    BN> I have no time because I want to finish my cgi extension and
    BN> MTU patches but for the short-time fix I got out ValueError
    BN> from the next except line.

Sorry, I don't quite understand.

Also, please submit patches against the CVS tree if possible,
otherwise definitely against 1.0b7.  And if you're looking to get
these patches into 1.0, *please hurry*!  ;-)

-Barry