[Mailman-Developers] Little bug(?) in admindb

Balazs Nagy julian7@kva.hu
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 20:07:06 +0100 (CET)

Hiyas,

I got four pendings to an email list, but when I wanted to submit my
changes, it said that there's an error in line #196.  This is a for loop
with form.keys() as k, but it cannot interpret form[k].value.

I have no time because I want to finish my cgi extension and MTU patches but
for the short-time fix I got out ValueError from the next except line.
--
   Linux Supporting Center -- Red Hat Qmail packages -- http://lsc.kva.hu
      PGP 0x1DE3631D / A8 B4 92 EE 1F 55 27 C8  86 64 9C 42 41 A4 BD B8