[Mailman-Developers] ETA?

John Viega viega@list.org
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 14:12:04 -0700

Barry and I are working on putting together the b4 release as we
speak.  I think there will be an announcement within an hour.
However, we're only going to announce b4 to this mailing list, because
since archiving is still not integrated, we'd really prefer not to put
b4 into really wide release...

John