[Mailman-Developers] ETA?

Corbett Klempay cklempay@jerkweed.ml.org
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 17:25:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 3 Jun 1998, John Viega wrote:

> Barry and I are working on putting together the b4 release as we
> speak.  I think there will be an announcement within an hour.
> However, we're only going to announce b4 to this mailing list, because
> since archiving is still not integrated, we'd really prefer not to put
> b4 into really wide release...
>
> John

So does this mean that Pipermail integration will probably show up in b5?
Would it be a "good idea" for me to just install this b4 now, and then put
in b5 (or whatever the following release is) after that?  Is that easy to
do? (upgrade to the future version with archiving when I'm already running
b4)  Any idea how long until archiving is implemented?

Hehe...I need to start writing some Python programs (and stop writing so
many Perl ones!) so I can start contributing...argh :)

Corbett