[Image-SIG] Problem with JPEG and CMYK color space

kevin at cazabon.com kevin at cazabon.com
Mon Apr 17 22:46:32 CEST 2006

I've verified that the patch works with current versions of Photoshop, but
you do raise a good point Fredrik... it should be checked with other
programs too.

Unfortuantely I don't have any other programs that read/write CMYK JPEG
files... anyone else out there have one we can double-check with?  Maybe
Corel Draw or something?

Kevin.