[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] University Project

D.G.FIELDSEND C9503435@hud.ac.uk
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 08:41:15 +0000

I am currently doing a project for Huddersfield University, England
involving the interaction between 3D Graphics libraries and Python.

Do you know of any shareware graphics libraries that can be wrapped
(using SWIG, or other method) to Pyhton.

I currently have a copy of ALICE on the PC, but I don't seem to be
able to use this, can you suggest why.

I also have access to PHIGS on the SUN system, so o you know of any
pre-written wrappers for it.

I hope you can help me in this request, but if not, could you let me
know anyone, or anywhere else that might be able to aid me in this
request.

Thank you,

David Fieldsend

C9503435@pegasus.hud.ac.uk
dfieldsend@geocities.com

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org