[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] ImageMagick interface to PIL

Zack Roadhouse zack@lems.brown.edu
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 15:06:55 -0400

Hello all.  Our group at LEMS is thinking about wrapping ImageMagick
using SWIG so that we can read and write more formats and access the
image processing capabilities of ImageMagick.  Has anyone done this?
We will probably end up creating a method to convert ImageMagick's
internal structure to the one used by PIL.

We are not teribly familiar with the internal structures of
ImageMagick or PIL so any pointers would be of great help.  We will
make this work available if and when we finish it.  Thanks!

			--Zack

Zachary F. Roadhouse 				   Home: (847)869-5146
Box 220, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912    Work: (401)421-0751
E-MAIL: Zachary_Roadhouse@brown.edu
WWW: http://www.netspace.org/~zack

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org