[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] Have swigged ImageMagick

Zack Roadhouse zack@lems.brown.edu
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 20:38:21 -0400

Despite predictions about the apparent challange of swiging
ImageMagick, it was done this afternoon.  :)

As soon as we can figure out an intermediary format between
ImageMagick and PIL, we will upload the package for general public
consumption.  Everything appears to work fine.  Where can I find
detailed information regarding the internal formats of PIL?

One downside to using ImageMagick is that is will not compile on a
machine without X.  Our group is hoping to use ImageMagick in the mean
time while work progresses on PIL.

		Thanks,

			--Zack

Zachary F. Roadhouse 				   Home: (401)421-0751
Box 220, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912    Work: (401)863-2760
E-MAIL: Zachary_Roadhouse@brown.edu
WWW: http://www.netspace.org/~zack

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org