[EuroPython] possible interview targets

Tom Deprez tom.deprez at village.uunet.be
Wed May 5 14:07:24 EDT 2004

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Possible interview targets; things we're investigating.
>
> Tom Deprez is interviewing Jacob.
>
> I'm in contact with SteveA about interviewing Mark Shuttleworth.

mmm, I thought I contacted him, but I can't find any info on that...
must have done something wrong.

> I'll also look into interviewing the effbot.
>
> We should interview Armin Rigo and Holger Krekel. I can look into
> these if nobody else will.

I have contacted Armin some time ago and we discussed about an
interview. I've send him questions, but haven't received response since
then. I'll see if I can look into it.

> Shapr will look into interviewing Bram Cohen.
>
> We have some interesting track chairs to interview that we haven't
> before, such as Bea, Anna, John Pinner, Huima.

I still have an interview from Anna (last year) here which needs some
changes and could then go alive. I haven't received a response from her
dough on a question concerning to finish the interview.

> The Zope track needs interviews. There are tons of good candidates,
> such as Rob Page, Chris Withers, and (hey, what an idea!) my business
> partner, Kit Blake. :)

I've also send a question list to Andy Robinson, but haven't received
the answers back

Regards,
Tom.