[EuroPython] possible interview targets

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Wed May 5 16:47:54 EDT 2004

Tom Deprez wrote:
> Martijn Faassen wrote:

>>Possible interview targets; things we're investigating.
>>
>>Tom Deprez is interviewing Jacob.
>>
>>I'm in contact with SteveA about interviewing Mark Shuttleworth.
>
> mmm, I thought I contacted him, but I can't find any info on that...
> must have done something wrong.

Did you contact Mark directly or just Steve? I'll proceed with this one
now if you don't mind?

>>I'll also look into interviewing the effbot.
>>
>>We should interview Armin Rigo and Holger Krekel. I can look into
>>these if nobody else will.

> I have contacted Armin some time ago and we discussed about an
> interview. I've send him questions, but haven't received response since
> then. I'll see if I can look into it.

Note that I'm likely able to come up with some questions for them if you
are having trouble, Tom. I've been following the PyPy project and
various other projects from the sidelines for a while. So let me know if
you need help.

>>Shapr will look into interviewing Bram Cohen.
>>
>>We have some interesting track chairs to interview that we haven't
>>before, such as Bea, Anna, John Pinner, Huima.
>
> I still have an interview from Anna (last year) here which needs some
> changes and could then go alive. I haven't received a response from her
> dough on a question concerning to finish the interview.

I think we should update this with more questions. Perhaps something
about "what is Alex Martelli *really* like" :). Okay, cheeky question.
But she has a talk this year about how to teach Python to your friends
and family, so I think we should add a question or two about this.

>>The Zope track needs interviews. There are tons of good candidates,
>>such as Rob Page, Chris Withers, and (hey, what an idea!) my business
>>partner, Kit Blake. :)
>

> I've also send a question list to Andy Robinson, but haven't received
> the answers back.

And are there any volunteers for zope track interviews? Please?

Regards,

Martijn